Information which we may obtain about you
We ask visitors to our site who register with us to supply us with personal information. The types of personal information we may collect and process from you include:
- information that you provide by filling in the registration form on our site. This will include your name, email address, phone number, country of residence and details of your budget, the size of property you are interested in and the source of your enquiry;
- if you contact us or our agents via our site, we may keep a record of that communication and any communications and correspondence with you;
- details of your visits to our site; and
- information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and security reasons and to collect aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
In accordance with your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request the amendment of the personal information held. Should you wish to have your information updated or corrected please contact us on 020 534 9065.
What we do with your information
We may use the personal information you supply to us via our site to:
- respond to requests which you have submitted via our site and to deal with on-going matters relating to such requests;
- send you marketing information on our property developments;
- send you information on future phases of our property developments;
- keep you informed of any activities undertaken by us which we believe may be of interest to you; and
- present content from our site in the way that we consider most effective.
Transmission of Personal Information outside EEA
In some cases we may be required to disclose your personal information to comply with legal requirements and requests from government agencies. We may also disclose your personal data to our group companies or to third parties:
- who provide us with services, where we need to in order to provide you with any information that you have requested. For example, we may need to disclose your personal data to our property agents or our PR advisers;
- where we consider that we need to in order to comply with any law or regulation, where we suspect that any criminal offence may have been committed, to protect our rights, property or safety or that of others and in any circumstances where we consider that we are permitted to do so by law or regulation; and
- where that third party is a professional adviser to us or any of our group companies.
Cookies and web beacons
The cookies we use are "analytical cookies" sent by Google Analytics. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to recognise and track which parts of our site you visit when you are using our site. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example by making sure visitors are finding what they need easily.
An overview of Google Analytics is available at http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
You are not obliged to accept cookies. If you wish, you can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie so you have the chance to accept it and you can also set your browser to refuse to receive or send all cookies. The website www.allaboutcookies.org (run by the Interactive Marketing Bureau) contains step-by-step guidance on how cookies can be switched off by users.
Google Analytics also uses web beacons (also known as web bugs). A "web beacon" is a clear picture file which keeps track of your navigation through the website. Turning off the website's cookies as detailed above will prevent web beacons from tracking your specific activity. The web beacon may still record an anonymous visit from your IP address but unique information will not be recorded.
If you wish to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you can visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and download the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Our site logs your IP address and other information about your computer for administrative and security reasons and to collate statistical (non-personal) information about the use of our site and report that information to our advertisers.
Copyright and Trade Marks
Unless otherwise stated, all rights in any information which appears on this site (including the screen displays, the content, the text, graphics and look and feel of the site) belong to us or our licensors.
Unless specifically prohibited by a notice published on any page, you may download and/or print a copy of such parts of the pages of the site as you may reasonably require for your own personal non-commercial use only, provided that any copy has attached to it the relevant proprietary notices and terms and conditions.
All trade marks, service marks, company names or logos are the property of their respective holders. Any use by you of these marks, names and logos may constitute an infringement of the holders’ rights.
This site is controlled and operated by us from the United Kingdom. We make no representation that any material contained on this site is appropriate for any other jurisdiction. Should you choose to access this site from any location other than the United Kingdom, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
Whilst the information on our site is believed to be correct, it is intended for guidance only, its accuracy, currency or completeness is not guaranteed and it should not be relied upon. Nothing on our site is intended to constitute an offer or professional advice or to form the basis of any investment decision or contract. To the extent permitted by law, no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made in respect of any of the properties or the development or any other information set out on our site and we do not warrant that our site does not infringe any intellectual property rights of third parties or that our site will be available at any time. We may change the information on our site at any time. You should take appropriate steps to verify information on our site and/or obtain specific professional or specialist advice before doing anything on the basis of such information. Neither the agents nor any of their employees, officers or agents has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatsoever in relation to the development or any part of it.
Any dimensions set out on our site are approximate and the actual constructed sizes may be different. All specifications, designs, layouts, sizes, dimensions, plans, images, computer-generated images, photographs and finishes set out on our site are indicative only and may be subject to change.
Furniture and accessories shown in the computer-generated images and photographs are not, unless expressly stated otherwise, included in the sale. Reference to travel times and distances are for guidance and have not been verified.
Any software is downloaded at your own risk. If you are in any doubt as to the suitability of the software to be downloaded for your computer it is recommended that you obtain specialist advice before downloading it.
By entering this site, you acknowledge and agree that the use of this site is at your own risk and to the extent permissible by applicable law, in no circumstances, including (but not limited to) negligence, shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, losses, costs or expenses nor for any loss of profit that results from (i) the use of, or inability to use, our site or any material on any site linked to our site (including but not limited to any viruses or any other errors or defects or failures in computer transmissions or network communications); (ii) relying on any information on our site or from accessing our site; or (iii) the content of any advertising or sponsorship that may appear on our site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage. In addition, no liability can be accepted by us in respect of any changes made to the content of this site by unauthorised third parties. All express or implied warranties or representations are excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law.
We are not responsible for the content of any other websites that are linked to or from this site and we exclude all warranties and all liability for any loss or damage you incur as a result of your use of such sites. We will not be responsible for the content of any advertising or sponsorship that may appear on our site nor for compliance of the same with any laws or regulations.
Thank you for visiting our site.