Who are we?
Using our website
You can use this website for your own personal, non-commercial use. We may make changes to the website from time to time. We cannot guarantee that the website will stay the same – we might change or remove it to improve our services or add new features.
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted, error-free or meet your requirements.
You acknowledge that your use of our website may be subject to limitations, delays and other problems inherent in the use of communications networks and facilities, including the internet, and the transfer of data across such communication facilities, and we are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from such.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date. In particular:
- Any dimensions set out on our website are approximations and the actual constructed sizes may be different. All specifications, designs, layouts, sizes, dimensions, plans, images, computer-generated images, photographs and finishes set out on our website are indicative only and may be subject to change.
- Furniture and accessories shown in the computer-generated images and photographs are not, unless expressly stated otherwise, included in the sale. Reference to travel times and distances are for guidance only and have not been verified.
The information on this website is given for general information and interest purposes only, and you should not rely on it. Nothing on our website is intended to constitute an offer or professional advice or to form the basis of any investment decision or contract. We recommend that you take further advice or seek further guidance before taking any action based on the information contained on this website.
You will not attempt to transfer, assign, novate, sub-licence, lease, rent, divide, grant, issue or create any rights to or in the Web Site or any constituent part thereof to any person or entity.
This website and its contents are protected by intellectual property rights (including the screen displays, the content, the text, graphics and style of the website) and either belong to us or are licensed to us to use. You may not copy or use them for a commercial purpose without our consent in writing.
You may print or download content from this website for your own personal use, non-commercial use or copy the content to other individuals for their personal information provided that:
- no content is modified in any way;
- no graphics are used separately from accompanying text;
- our copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies and you acknowledge this website as the source of the material; and
- the person to whom you providing these materials are made aware of these restrictions.
Our liability to you
- personal injury or death resulting from our negligence;
- fraud; or
- any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
We are only liable to you for losses which you suffer as a direct result of our breach of these terms and conditions, and shall have no liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it.
You may not link to this website from another website without our consent in writing.
Please note that we may not necessarily keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions. We advise you to print a copy of them for your information in the future.
Our contract and all communications between us will be in English.
If you have any complaint about this website or any of the goods or services we provide, you should contact Edward Cartwright, Chairman at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try and resolve it as soon as possible. However, if we have a dispute regarding your use of the website or these terms and conditions, the courts will use English law to determine that dispute. If you wish to take legal action against us, as we are a UK company you should do so in the English courts only.
Thank you for visiting our website.